season 2, chapter 56

Mj: Kids food! *The kids came running in the kitchen* Prince: What are we eating? You: Daddy's favorite food. Prince: Chicken?! Mj: Yes. Go sit at the table and i'll give you your plate with food. *Emily came in with Paris in her hands. She puts Paris down in her chair.* Mj: How did it go with the kids? Emily: Really good. Mj: Great. Do you want some food? Emily: uhmm yeah sure, i'm pretty hungry. Mj: Here can you give this plate to Prince. You: Sure. *You put down the plate on the table. Prince started to eat.* Prince: YUMMY! Mj: haha is it good? Prince: Really good! Mj: Here is your plate Emily. Emily: Thank you. *Emily sat down at the table and started to eat.* You: I'm going to the toilet. Mj: Everything okay? You: Yeah i just need to take a pee. Mj: Oh haha okay. *You walked to the toilet and took a pee. Michael sat down with his plate and ate his food. Emily was staring at Michael.* Mj: So how was school? Prince: Fun! We learned about the world. How to save people! Mj: Oh wow! That's really interesting! And Paris? Paris: It was okay. Mj: Okay? Emily: She is really tired and she missed you. Mj: Awh did you miss daddy? *Paris nods her head. Michael got up and took Paris in his hands and sat her down on his lap. You came back and grabbed some food and sat down at the table.* You: What did i miss? Mj: Paris is tired and missed me and Prince is talking about how amazing school is. *You laugh* You: So you had a great time at school? Prince: Yes! You: that's good to hear. Emily: i think it's the best way to do school in the mornings. So they can get comfortable with the situation. I mean school is new for them so this is the best way to get to know school and how it is to be in school. Isn't it Prince? Prince: Yes! *You all laugh* Emily: Is it okay if i go home. I need to take care of my mom. Mj: Oh yeah of course. Is everything okay with your mom? Emily: She's just getting old soo... Mj: Okay, well i'll see you tomorrow.