season 2, chapter 48

*You were laying there on the bed. Michael is rubbing your hand. Michael is watching Peter Pan with such a happy face. He looks so adorable when he is happy. You just can't stop looking at him. Those beautiful sparkling brown eyes. Those black shiny curls. His beautiful soft pink lips. His cute little ears and nose. His perfect eyebrows. Everything is so perfect about him. The most beautiful about everything is that he is your fiance. You are going to get married with THE Michael Jackson. Michael looks at you. Again those beautiful eyes look right through yours. He comes closer to your face. You close your eyes and you feel his lips on yours. They are so soft and smooth. He kisses you for such a long time. He's such an amazing kisser. He backs up and you open your eyes. He smiles at you...god he is so beautiful.* Mj: I love you. You: I love you too. *Michael grabbed your hand and watched Peter pan again. There was a knock on the door* You: Yes? *The door opened* Paris: Daddy? Mj: Hey what are you doing here? Emily: they have a break. Prince is eating some fruit at the dinnertable. *Paris climbs on the bed and hugged Michael.* Paris: I wanted a hug. Mj: Ahhww. *Michael hugs Paris back and gave her a kiss on her forehead.* Paris: Peter pan! Mj: Yes! Emily: y/n can i talk to you? You: yeah sure, i'll be there in a minute. Emily: Okay. *Emily closed the door.* You: Can you cover her eyes. Mj: Oh yeah. *Michael giggles and covered Paris her eyes.* Paris laughs: Daddy! I can't see! Mj: Huh sorry i don't hear you! *You grabbed some clothes and ran into the bathroom. You put on your clothes.* Paris: daddy i wanna watch Peter Pan! Mj: What did you say?! Paris: Please! Mj: Alrighttt. *Michael moved his hands away from her eyes. They are both watching Peter Pan.* You: I'll be back in a moment. Mj: Okay baby. Paris: Wait! You: What's wrong Paris? Paris: i want a hug. *You look at Michael and smiled. You walk to Paris and gave her a hug.* Paris: I love you. You: I love you too princess.