Season 3, chapter 10

*Michael stood there in the opening of the door. You could tell by his face expression that he's mad. Michael is a man you don't want to see mad, so you kept quiet.* Mj: I said what did you call me! *He yells at you with a mad tone. Michael walked over to you.*

You: Please don't. Mj: Why did you call me a asshole? You: Michael... Mj: No! I want an anwser to that. Why? You: Because i'm mad that you didn't stop while i told you to stop. You know my past. Mj: Do you really think i'm just like Brandon? You: No no no! Absolutely not. I would never think that. Mj: Sure.

*Michael grabbed his pyjama and walked into the bedroom.*

You: Michael please.

*He shuts the door.*

You: *sighs* What do i do now? *You stood up and grabbed your pyjama and put it on. You went in bed waiting for Michael. *after 10 minutes Michael got out of the bathroom. He walks over to the bed.* You: What are you doing? *Michael kept quiet and grabbed the sheets and his pillow. He walked out of the bedroom.* You: Are you serious?! *You followed him downstairs. Michael threw the sheets and his pillow on the couch. He let himself fall on the couch and went under the sheets.* You: You're so fucking childish! Just because we have 1 fight you're going to sleep on the couch!

*Michael ignored you and closed his eyes.*

You: Fine! Goodnight. *you walked upstairs and went in bed.* You: I can't believe him. Fucking hell. *Michael's thoughts* Mj: I can't believe her. How could she think i would rape her like that asshole Brandon. I would never do that to her. Great. Now i'm probably going to be awake the whole night.

*Michael got off the couch and walked to the fridge. He grabbed some orange juice. He sat back down on the couch and putted on his favorite show for distraction. You and the kids were already sleeping. It's 2 am and Michael is still awake watching his favorite show while thinking about the fight.*