Season 2, chapter 7

Michael is quiet. You: nevermind. You stood up and grabbed your bag. Mj: Okay! I did. But those girls were one night stands. Some of them are fans. You are quiet. Mj: those don't count. What we have is different. You: What do you mean "What we have is different". Mj: The feeling your giving me is incredible. You: What do you feel? Mj: I can't describe it, it's so beautiful. Michael walked up to you and grabbed your hand. You are still mad about the fact what was going on between Michael and Rebecca. You: Tell me the truth Michael. Mj: About what? You: You and Rebecca. What the fuck was that!? Mj: Please calm down. You: No i want to know! Michael got a little scared. Mj: Okay okay okay! I'll tell you if you promise you'll calm down. You walked to the bed and sat down. You: Fine. Michael walked around the room being nervous. You: What are you doing? Mj: Rebecca and i dated. You: WHAT?! Mj: You promised to calm down! You: When?! Mj: Y/n. You: No tell me! Mj: When i met you, i broke up with Rebecca. That's why she is mad at you. You: Really? Mj: Yes! I never cheated on you or anything. Did you seriously think that? You: I didn't know what to think. I just knew that bitch was hitting on you. Michael didn't say anything. You: Michael? Mj: I knew she did. You: Wait what? Mj: I tried to deny it, so we wouldn't get into a fight. But as you can see i fucked up really bad. Michael puts his hands on his face. Mj: I'm so stupid... You: Why didn't you admit it? Mj: i told you, i didn't want to fight about it. You: if you admitted it i wouldn't be as mad as i am right now. Mj: I'm so sorry y/n. You both didn't know what to say. It was really quiet in the room. You: i can't believe you did this to me. You ran to the bathroom and locked the door.