Chapter 11

MJ: WHAT?! Bodyguard: Who is this woman? MJ: Relax Bill. You: Wtf is this?! MJ: I'm sorry y/n. Bill get out give her some privacy! Bill: Okay sorry! Bill runs downstairs. You: Who is he?! MJ: That's my bodyguard, he wasn't aware of you. I didn't told him you were staying the night here. I'm sorry. You: I had a heart attack. Please tell him the next time, if there is coming a next time between us? MJ: Oh there will be. Michael winks at you and walked out of the room. You: wait! MJ: Yes? You: I want to do something back, you let me stay the night here. Is there something you need help with? MJ: Well i need a woman for in my videoclip. But i can't ask you that. *He walks downstairs You followed him* You: Why not? I would love to! MJ: I know you would, but you will look like a sex slave or a whore. I don't want that, your to beautiful for that. No one should tread you like that. You: Michael? MJ: Yes? You: What kind of clip is it? For which song? MJ: Break of dawn. You: Oh fuck that Michael. I'm doing it even though you don't want it. Michael smiled at you and gave you a kiss on your cheek. MJ: Thanks y/n. You: No problem Michael. Michael: What do you want to eat for breakfast? You: i'll make some breaktfast and you get the kids. MJ: Hmmm okay good idea. He slapped your butt and walked upstairs. You: Well someone is happy having me around. You smiled and started thinking about what to make for breakfast.