season 2, chapter 20

You: Wow Mike what's this?! *you look around* Mj: The woods. You: Yeah i can see that! But what's the idea? Mj: It's like a fantasy full of nature.  You: you love nature alot don't you? Mj: Ofcorse! We are all nature, if we don't have trees we would be dead. Nature keeps us alive. You: Wow. Mj: What? You: It's just so beautiful how you said that. Mj: Thanks babe. Bill walks over to Michael and whispers in his ear. Bill: Good luck, i hope she says yes. *Michael smiles and Bill walks away* You: What did he say? Mj: Nothing. *You looked confussed* You: Alright. John: Michael! Mj: John! *they give each other a hug* John: So this is the lucky girl? *You smile* Mj: John this is y/n, y/n this is John the director of the video. You: Oh hi! I'm y/n nice to meet you! John: nice to meet you to miss Jackson. Mj: John...*michael giggles* Your thoughts: Michael is acting so weird. Oh well it's probably nothing. Mj: Are we going to shoot now? John: Yes we are! *John points different ways* John: There we have the bed and over there we have the bench and here we have the path that's in the middle of the woods. You: Wow, what's the plan? John: You guys are just going to have some fun. On the bed you are going to have a pillowfight. You: Ohh i already know who's going to win. *You look at Michael* Mj: We'll see. John: At the bench is were the first kiss is going to be. You: First kiss? John: Yes, i mean you guys are a couple. Mj: It will be alright babe. *Michael puts his arm around your waist* John: And you guys eventually walk on the path. And that's going to be the end. Mj: Awsome! You: But one thing. John: Yes? You: we can act like we meet each other on that path and later on we become a couple so than the bench part comes and than the bed part and the the ending walking on the same path where we met each other? Michael widend his eyes. Mj: Damn you're good! John: That's even better. Let's do that. You: Great. You whisper in Michaels ear: I feel like a movie director now. *Michael giggles* Mj: You are a great one babe.