chapter 41

You: Let's go back to bed. Mj: Yeah, i'm really tired. Michael went back under the sheets. You walked back to your bed. Mj: What are you doing? You: Going to bed? Mj: Not in that bed girl. You giggled and walked to Michael's bed. You went under the sheets. Michael puts his arm around your waist. Your head is in his neck. He kisses your head. He rubs your hand with his hand. Mj: It's so crazy that this all started because of a pizza. *You laughed really loud, Michael starts to laugh to* Mj: Wait! The kids! You: Calm down. Bill made sure the kids are with their nanny. Mj: Thank god. Mj: What did you do when i was in surgery? You: uhhh... Mj: What? You: I don't know if you want to hear it. Mj: What's wrong? You: Uhhh... Mj: Tell me y/n, what did you do? You: I panicked, so i ran to the surgery room where you were. I ran inside, and saw you. The nurses tried to get me away. I punched a nurse in her face. Mj: No way! *You looked at Michael* Mj: Oh you are serious!? You: Yeah... Mj: Omg! What happened then? You: They pushed me to the ground and closed the door. I tried to look through the little window and then a nurse come up the window. It was like a jumpscare in a horror movie. *michael laughs* You: I'm serious! She yelled: Go away or else we call the security! So i walked away. Feeling so fucked up. *Michael hugs you stronger* You: Mke *kuch* i can't *kuch* breath! *michael takes his arms of you. You: I love it when you hug me but don't kill me. *michael giggles* Mj: Sorry. You laugh: It's okay Michael. Let's go to sleep now, it's getting late. Mj: Good idea. Can you close the curtains? You: You lazy. Mj: Hey! *you laughed and walked to the window* You: Oh wow. Mj: What? You: Your fans are still outside. It's 02:48 am. Michael walked over to the window. Mj: Omg they are! You: Amazing. Mj: I love my fans so much. You: I get that. They are amazing. Mj: SHIT! GET DOWN!