season 2, chapter 45

You: This is my fiance Michael jackson. Mj: Hi Mr.Clark. George: Hi Mr.Jackson. Mj: Oh call me Michael. George: okay Michael, you can call me George. Mj: Haha okay George. George: Were do we sit? You: oh yes, let's go sit down at the dinnertable. *You all walked to the dinnertable. Michael rubbed your back and whispered: Everything is going to be okay. You smile at michael and he gives you a kiss on your head. You sit down at the table and started the conversation.* You: Would you like something to drink? George: Coffee please. You: Okay, Michael do you want some? Mj: Uhh sure. *You made some coffee while Michael and george started to talk about the lawsuit.* Mj: So what is going to happen? George: Well the lawsuit is in a few days. Brandon will be sitting far away from y/n. They are going to ask y/n what happened at her home and the earlier days with him, when they were still in a relationship. Mj: Okay. George: I'm going to ask her the question the judge will ask her. *You came back with the coffee* You: Here you go. George: Thank you y/n. You: You're welcome. Mj: thank you sweetheart. You: No problem. *You sat down* George: So y/n, i'm going to ask you questions that you need to awnser in detail. If you do it in detail you have more change to win this lawsuit. You: Uhmm okay. *You started to get nervous and played with your fingers again. Michael puts his hand on yours and rubbed your hand to calm you down.* George: The questions i'm going to ask will be the questions that the judge will ask you. So you need to try to awnser these questions calmly. Do you think you can do that? You: uhh yeah sure. George: Okay. First question: How long were you and Brandon married? You: 3 years. *George writes it down on the paper* George: How did you meet each other? You: Uhmm i was at a bar with some friends. Then i saw him walking in and we immediately catched eye contact. George: How was Brandon to you? You: Uhh...He was kind at first. Then he started to have trouble at work and with family. He was mad almost every day. He once came home and i think we were married for 2 years. He was extremely mad.