chapter 29

MJ: I'm going through the drive in of KFC. Do you want to come with me? You: i would love to but my ass hurts. MJ: i get it, you just stay here with the kids and i'll get some KFC. You: Okay. MJ: oh btw what do you want? You: uhmm a chickenburger and some chickennuggets. MJ: okay i'll get that for you. I'll be back as fast as i can. You: Okay. Michael walkes over to you and gave you a kiss. MJ: and again i'm really sorry about your ass. You: It's fine Michael. MJ: bye beautiful. You: Bye applehead. *Michael laughs and walks away* While Michael is getting some KFC you are still in bed. You: i think i have to change my clothes. You put on a short sweatpants. You go to michaels closet and looked in it. You: These clothes are all glittery. *You giggle* You see a white shirt and put it on. You: I hope he don't mind me wearing his shirt. You walk over to Prince and Paris. The are playing high tea. Paris: do you want some tea Prince? Prince: Yes please Princess Paris. Paris is wearing a cute princess dress and Prince is wearing a suit. You: Hey kids. Kids: Hey! Paris: Do you want some tea? You: I would love to. You sit down at the little table. Paris hands you a little cup of tea. You: well thank you Princess Paris. You: What are you guys playing? Paris We just got married. I'm a Princess and Prince is a Prince. You: Oh that's fun! Prince: Where is daddy? You: He is getting some dinner for us. Paris: What are we going to eat? You: That's a surprise. Paris: Okay. You: i'm going to the bedroom. You walk back to the bedroom and layed on the bed. *you fell asleep*