chapter 34

You are waiting in the room. You: Poor Michael. *you look outside* you: That's what i thought, the press followed us. There were like 30 cars blocking the road and 1000 of people trying to look for Michael. *they spot you* You quickly run away from the window hoping they didn't see you. You are sitting on a chair. The wind is really loud. You could see birds flying in groups. There was a vase on the table with flowers in it, that were slowly dying. You heard the clock making a loud noise every time it moves. It makes you nervous. It's now 18:23 p.m. You and Michael came to the hospital at 16:56 p.m. You are Thinking about Michael. How bad he must feel. Then you remember his face expression when the nurse said they had to operate him. It breaks your heart to see Michael in pain. Michael is a sensitive guy but strong too. Your heart is racing. You are hoping Michael doesn't feel pain anymore. That everything will be alright. Your heart is going crazy. You: okay okay calm down y/n. Just breath. Everything is under control. *Nurse comes in* Nurse: Hello. You stood up right away. You: IS HE OKAY?! Nurse: Everything is fine miss. He is still getting operated. I came here to check on you. You: I'm fine. *you are trying to catch your breath* Nurse: Can i get you something? You: I'm pretty thirsty. Nurse: What would you like to drink? You: Just some water. Nurse: Okay i'll be back in a moment. *door closes* You are stressing so bad. How long does this operation take?! Why aren't people telling me information!? I'm sitting here, waiting for someone to tell me how Michael is doing. If the operation is under control. How long Michael should stay here. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME!! You fall down the ground starting to cry. *Door opens* *The nurse nearly throw the glass on the table* Nurse: Miss, Are you okay?! *You are still crying* Nurse: Sit down Ma'am. The nurse helped you up and guide you to the chair. *you sit down* Nurse: Everything will be alright with Mr.Jackson. He will be back in 2 hours. You: 2 FUCKING HOURS!! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER. *you run outside the room running to the operation room where Michael is*