chapter 45

Michael kisses you again. His lips are so soft. Bill: We are nearly out of this madness. *michael kept kissing you* Bill: Guys? Michael was still kissing you. He goes under your dress pulling onto your panties. You felt a huge buldge in his pants. You started to kiss his neck. Bill: GUYS! Mj: What?! Bill: Stop doing that! Mj: Do what?! Bill looked at michaels pants. Bill: Omg mike... Mj: What is it Bill?! Bill: No nothing... Michael looked down. *Michael giggles* Mj: Oooh that. *he starts to sing* Why? why? Tell him that it's human nature. *michael looks at you* You: Bill it's all human nature. Bill: omg... *Michael goes on singing* Why? Why? Does she do me that way. Michael looks at you with a cheeky smile. You whisperd in his ear: Because i want you so bad. Mj: Fuck... He starts to kiss you again. He puts his hand back on one of your tits. You put your hand on his buldge. Bill: GUYS I DON'T WANT TO SEE THIS! Mj: Let us Bill! Bill: Fuck this. Bill drove in full speed further. You and Michael got pushed into your seat because Bill goes so fast. Mj: BILL CALM DOWN! Bill: YOU WANTED TO GO TO YOUR KIDS THEN HERE YOU GO! Bill goes even more faster. You: BILL YOU ARE GOING TO GET US KILLED! Bill: THERE IS NO ONE ON THE ROAD! Mj: THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN DRIVE AS FAST AS YOU WANT! *Bill kept on driving really fast* Mj: DO YOU WANT TO GET FIRED BILL?! Bill: NO! Mj: THAN LISTEN TO ME! Bill: FINE! Bill goes slower. Mj: That's better. Now shut up and let us do what we want to do! Michael started to kiss you again. *20 minutes later* You all finally arrived at Neverland. You and Michael kissed the whole roadtrip.