chapter 30

BASED ON A TRUE EVENT. (This really happened to him, though i changed it a little bit)
.
*2 hours later* You woke up because the door got slammed. Bill: Michael you need to go to the hospital! MJ crying: No bill! It's nothing! Bill: You are bleeding! *You come downstairs* You half awake: What's wrong?! You see bill holding a bag with KFC. Michael was facing his back to you. MJ: Nothing. Bill: Michael tell her or i'll do it. MJ: Fine. *Michael turns around* You: Omg michael! What happened! Michaels nose was bleeding and he had a huge scar on his cheek. He is holding flowers in his hand and a bloody tissue. *Michael wavers a bit* Bill runs to Michael. Bill: Are you okay?! Michael slaps bills arms off of him. He runs crying to his bedroom. *The flowers fell on the ground* You grab the flowers and the KFC bag and went upstairs to Michael. You: Don't worry Bill, i'll make sure he is okay. *knock knock* MJ crying: What?! You: It's me Michael, can i come in? MJ crying: Okay. You opened the door seeing michael on the bed crying. You put the KFC bag and the flowers on the bed and walked over to Michael. You: Michael can you look at me? Michael keeps his head down. Your thoughts: Maybe this would work. *You touch his knee* You: Applehead please look at me. *Michael looks up* You: Omg your bleeding really bad, wait here. *michael is crying* You walk to the bathroom and got a towel and some bandages. You: Here let me help you. You put the towel gently on his nose. MJ: AUHWW! You: does that hurt already?! MJ crying: yes. His nose is all blue and purple and swollen. You: keep it on your nose okay. MJ crying: Okay. You: Tell me what the hell happened?!