chapter 17

Someone broke in your house! You wanted to run to Bill but then Your eyes got covered by someones hands. You: WTF!! GET OFF ME! Voice: Your coming with me! You: OH HELL NO! You kicked the guy in his balls. Man: you bitch! Bill: What is happening!? You kick him in his stomach. You: This asshole *you kick his face* try to *you kick him again* kidnap me! Bill: WHAT!? The man couldn't stand up. Man: You fucking bitch! You: Where is my stuff!! Man: Go look for yourself cunt! You: Do you want me to cut off your dick!? Tell me now. Man: In my car alright! You: Where is your car dumbass? Man: Around the corner. Bill: The police is coming. Bill tight a rope around his arms. Bill: Your not going anywhere. You: I'm going to call Michael. You walked to the hall. You: Michael?! MJ: Yes y/n, What's wrong? You: Someone broke into my house. MJ: Omg are you okay?! You: I'm fine, i beat him up and bill called the police. Bill tight some rope around his arms, so he is going no where. MJ: I'm coming over right now! You: No it's to dangerous! MJ: i don't care, your safety is more important then my life. Michael hang up the phone and got in his car. MJ: Fucking press! Get out of here! Press: Michael who is that girl?! Michael where are you going?! Michael drove further and drove with full speed to your house. When he came at your house he saw 4 police cars. MJ:  i hope she okay. Michael ran to your house. Police officer: Excuse me? What are you doing. MJ: She knows me! Let me in! Police officer: Wait here sir. Police officer: Excuse me Ma'am? There is a guy in front. He says he knows you. You: Michael!