season 2, chapter 62

*The alarm next to your bed goes off, you wake up and saw Michael sleeping next to you. You turned off the Alarm and gave Michael a kiss. You stood up and walked to the closet. You see Michaels pants laying on the floor but you see your phone sticking out. You grabbed your phone and looked at Michael confused. You throw your phone on the bed and went into the bathroom. You took a shower and put on some clothes. You came back out of the bathroom and walked over to Michael. You wake him up* You: Baby? Wake up. We have to go to the lawsuit today. *Michael slowly woke up but looked very tired.* You: Come on get that ass of the bed and put on some clothes. We don't have all the time, we have to be there in an hour. COME ON! Mj: Alright! Alright! I'll get out, don't yell please. *You grabbed your phone and walked downstairs. You texted Emily to tell her that she needs to come over and take care of the kids all day. You made a simple breakfast and grabbed a cup of coffee. Michael come downstairs wearing black pants and a good looking jacket. He grabbed some breakfast too and sat down in front of you.* Mj: Are you ready for the lawsuit? You: Kinda i guess. I mean no one is fully ready for a lawsuit right? Mj: Of course. You have a really good lawyer and you have me by your side. Everything will be alright. You: Thank you babe. *Michael smiles* You: How was work yesterday? Mj: Exhausting. We were listening to some songs, just looking if we need to change it up a little. And after that we went to the studio and rehearsed for the bad tour. You: That must be very exhausting. Did you ate dinner? Mj: Uhmm...no. You: Michael... Mj: I know. It's not good for me but i was just to busy. You: Even though you're busy you still need to take care of yourself. Promise me you take care of yourself? Mj: I promise sweetheart.