Chapter 20

You came back downstairs with a bagpack full of clothes. You: Let's get out of here. MJ: I'll take you to Neverland. You: And you? MJ: i need to go to the studio. You: So you are going to leave me, i nearly got kidnapped and you just leave me. MJ: I'm sorry! I went here as fast as i could. I need to go to the studio, i have no choice! You: Fine. You walked out of the house. MJ: What are you doing? You: Just get in the car and bring me to Neverland. *Michael sights* Michael gets in the car with you and drove to Neverland. You: I'm sorry i got so mad. MJ: It's fine, you're going through a lot. You have a lot of emotions to express right now. You: Michael? MJ: yes? You: I know about your father. *Michael got a little scared* You: Can you tell me something about it? MJ: Uhmmm... You: You don't have to talk about if you don't want to. It's just, i told my story and maybe you wanted to talk about your story. MJ: Maybe some other time... You: That's okay. *You and Michael arrived at Neverland* MJ: Can you look after the kids? You: Ofcorse Michael. MJ: I'll be back as soon as possible alright? You: Okay. *you smiled to each other and Michael drove away* You: Well let's go to the kids then. *You walked inside* Prince: Daddy? You: No it's me y/n. Prince: Where is Daddy? You: Going to the studio. Prince: Is he going to sing? You: Yes. Prince: Okay! Prince runs back to the livingroom and started watching some TV. You: Where is Paris? Prince: Taking a nap. You: Did daddy bring her to bed? Prince: Yes. You: okay. You went upstairs and layed on the bed, feeling exhausted. *in the studio* Quincy: Michael do you have a woman for the video?! We need one! MJ: Yes i have one. Quincy: well who is it?! MJ: A random girl, her name is y/n. Quincy: How do you know her? MJ: Okay that's enough. Let's get back to work. Quincy: Oh i see. How was it? MJ: What? Quincy: Oh come on Mike. MJ: What are you talking about Quincy? Quincy: The sex! MJ: Jesus Quincy keep your voice down! And what the heck Quincy, i didn't have sex with her. You little nasty guy. Quincy: Well alright, if you don't want to admit that's fine. MJ: Oh dammit Quincy! I didn't have sex! Quincy: Alright sorry. Quincy: So what are your plans for the video Michael?