chapter 18

MJ: y/n! Are you okay?! You: I'm fine. Michael hugged you as long as he could. MJ: You scared me. Where is that asshole!? You: The police took him. Officer: ma'am i need to ask you some questions. You: okay. MJ: I'm staying with you. You: Thank you. Officer: What happened? You: Well i was going home to get my clothes. I had a strange feeling, and when i walked in i saw that my stuff was gone. Then i wanted to go to Bill, Michael's Bodyguard, but then i got grabbed by that man. Officer: What did he do? You: He covered my eyes and said: You are going with me! Officer: And what did you do? You: I said: Oh hell no! Then i kicked him in the balls. Then Bill came running in and asked what was going on. I said that the guy was trying to kidnap me. I kicked him in his stomach and face until he couldn't stand up. Bill tight a rope around his arms so he couldn't move. Then Bill called the police. Officer: Okay. You got some balls for kicking a guy that hard. You: Well it was for my own safety. Officer: Do you know where your stuff is? You: he said in his car. Right around the corner. Officer: okay i'm going to send some officers to the car. Stay here. You: Okay. MJ: you are doing great. You: Thank you Michael. MJ: Let me get you some water. Michael walked over to your kitchen and got a glass of water. MJ: here you go. You: Thanks. MJ: I'm happy you called me. You: Ofcorse, your the only one i can call after all. MJ: What do you mean? You: I never met my Father and my mom died after giving birth to me. MJ: Omg... i'm so sorry. *Michael hugs you* MJ: Do you have any siblings? MJ: No i'm all on my own. MJ: And i'm the one saying i feel lonely. You: Hey! Don't be like that. Everyone can feel lonely, So don't feel guilty for saying that. MJ: okay. *The officer came back*