Chapter 50

Rebecca: Hi Michael. You turned around and saw Rebecca kissing Michael on the cheek. You walked over to Michael. You: Excuse me, who are you? *You looked at her with a bitchy face* Mj: Uhh y/n this is Rebecca. Rebecca this is y/n. Rebecca: Hi nice to meet you! She wanted to shake your hand, but you ignored it. You: Hi. Mj: Rebecca is our nanny. You: Hmm okay. Mj: Uhmm what are you doing here Rebecca? You: Yeah, shouldn't you be at home? Rebecca: I looked over the kids when you were in the hospital. Mj: Why? Rebecca: Because Bill asked me to. You: Well good job, but i think it's time for you to go home now. Mj: Oh yeah i forgot about that. Michael looked at you. *You still have the bitchy face* Mj: I'm sorry could you excuse us for a minute. Michael took your arm and walked to the livingroom. *You are both whispering* Mj: What are you doing?! You: Why the fuck did she kiss you?! Mj: That's normal. She's taking care of my kids. You: She's hitting on you! Mj: No she's not! You: She is! Open your damn eyes Michael! Mj: Stop it y/n. You are just jealous! You: Oh no you are not doing this! Mj: What?! You: Blaming me for all of this! Mj: I'm done with this conversation. Michael walked back to the kitchen. *you stayed in the livingroom* your thought: Motherfucker! Mj: I'm sorry about y/n. Rebecca: What's wrong? Mj: nothing she's...just on her period. Rebecca: Ohh...okay. Mj: I think it's time for you to go home. Rebecca: Yeah i think so too. Rebecca gave Michael a kiss on his cheek again. Rebecca: Bye kids! Kids: Bye Nanny! Rebecca: bye Michael. Mj: Bye Rebecca. You hear the front door, you walked back to the kitchen. Michael walked to the kitchen. You stopped him with your hand pushing his chest. You: I wasn't done with this conversation. Mj: We'll talk about it after dinner. You: Fine. You grabbed a plate and put some food on it. You walked over to the table and sat down. Michael did the same. You ate dinner just like a normal family. though there was not really a nice atmosphere at the table, due to the fight you had with michael.