season 2, chapter 38

You: She is insane! She attacked me...i was bleeding. Mj: Next time this happens, i'll beat the shit out if that person. Nobody is going to ever touch you again. I promise you. You: You will? But what if it's a girl again? You can't hit a girl. Mj: She will get arrested just like Rebecca. You: Thank you baby. Mj: Always. You: What do you want to name the baby? Mj: I have no idea. We'll see when the baby is born. You: Okay. *It's quiet, and you can hear the birds sing. It's so pieceful here. all the colored lights are shining and reflecting on the ground. The wind is soft and making your hair fly lightly. Michael is so happy at the moment. You feel so much happiness in your relationship with Michael. It's all so incredible, who would thought you are going to marry Michael Jackson in the future. It's amazing. Like a dream come true...* Mj: go sit down there. *Michael points at a chair* You: uuhh okay? *you sat down, and you're really confused* Mj: Excuse me Miss? You: Yes? Mj: You are gorgeous. Is there a change i can get your number? You: Well thank you Mr? Mj: Jackson. Michael Jackson. You: thank you Mr.Jackson and yes you can have my phone number. *Michael hands his phone to yours. You put your phone number in his phone. You gave it back to Michael* Mj: Thank you Miss? You: l/n. Y/n Y/l. Mj: Thank you y/n y/l. *You both started laughing after a few seconds of silence* Mj: i remember i never asked for your phone number, so i thought why not now. *He laughs* You: At first i was so confused but when you asked for my phone number, i remembered it too. *You both laugh* Mj: You're a good actress. You: thanks. Mj: you know, i've always wanted to make a movie. Maybe you will be the main character in the movie. *He winks at you* You: That would be awsome. *Michael sits down next to you. His face got closer to yours and he starts to make out with you.* Mj: I *kiss* Love *kiss* You *Kiss* so *kiss* much *kiss*.