season 2 chapter 3

You got pushed away. The person walked into your room. You closed the door. You: What are you doing? Rebecca: I need to talk to you. You: Why? Rebecca: I heard something. You: Uhm okay, let me change in my clothes. You grabbed some clothes out of your bag and you changed right in front of her. Rebecca: Uhmm can you change in the bathroom? You: No, now you see what michael loves about me. Rebecca: uhmm okay. Rebecca felt really akward. Rebecca: About that. Michael told me that you guys had a fight. You: Seriously. Rebecca: He called me crying. You: What did he say? Rebecca: He said that you think i was hitting on him. You: Yeah. Rebecca: You are right, but i'm married. I love Michael a lot. You: So you are married but you are hitting on Michael? Rebecca: That's correct. But think, how can you not fall in love with Michael. You: that's impossible, because he's mine. Rebecca: not anymore. You got so angry about the things she is saying right now. You: Why are you here? Rebecca: i wanted to warn you. You: for what? Rebecca: for Michael. (At neverland) Bill: But how did this happen? Why did she leave you? Michael crying: She thinks rebecca is hitting on me. So i called rebecca after y/n left me. Bill: What did rebecca say? Michael: That she is not hitting on me because she's happily married. She also said that y/n is a crazy bitch. Bill: Oh wow. Uhmm okay, what are you going to do now? Michael: i don't know Bill. I miss y/n a lot. Bill: I know you do Michael. Mj: Did you see where she went to? Bill: She walked out of Neverland crying. Mj: But where did she go? Bill: She was walking along the street. I don't know where she went to. Michael ran out of the house leaving bill behind. Bill: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! Michael ignored Bill and kept running. He ran out of Neverland. Bill is really confused. Michael was running on the street you walked on. Mj: Y/N!!! PLEASE COME BACK.