season 2, chapter 30

Mj: Y/n? You: Yeah? Mj: Do you want to have kids? You: I love kids. Mj: But would you have kids with me? You: Can you take care of 3 kids? Mj: Yeah ofcorse! You: But you're always away. Mj: I know, but i try my best and you are their Mother. You: Wait i am? Mj: Yes ofcorse, you are going to be my wife! You: Omg. *You're eyes widend* Mj: soooo...do you want to make a baby? You: I do, but i think we have to wait for the doctor first. Mj: Yeah ofcorse, we don't have to rush. We take the time and when the time is right, we'll do it. You: Okay sweetie. *You give eachother a kiss* Mj: How are you feeling? You: I'm alright. Mj: Are y- You: yes i'm sure. Mj giggles: Alright. Bill: The doctor will be here in a few minutes. *Doorbell rings* Bill: Or in a few seconds. *Bill walks to the door, he opens it* Doctor: Hi, i'm here for Mrs.Jackson. Bill: Yes come in. *the doctor walks into the house* Bill: She's in the livingroom. Doctor: Alright, thank you. *Bill nods* Mj: Ahh there he is. Doctor: Hello Michael. Mj: Hi Mr.Washington. Doctor: What's going on? Mj: My wife cut her finger really deep and you can see her bone. It won't stop bleeding. Doctor: Alright, let's check. The doctor walks up to you. Doctor: Hello Mrs.Jackson. You: Hi Mr? Doctor: Washington. I heard you cut yourself. You: Yeah i did. *You took off the towel* Doctor: Oh yeah that's bad. Let's get some bandages. You: Well i think you need more, than some bandages. Doctor laughs: That's for sure. I need to stitch you up. You: oh godd. I'm gonna faint for sure. Mj: It's alright i'm here. *Michael holds your hand* Doctor: It happens all the time don't worry. I'm going to numb your finger and than i'm going to stitch it up okay? You: Alright. *You breath faster* Doctor: Just calm down and stay relaxed. Mj whispers: It's alright babe, just think about our baby. *You look at Michael, he smiles. You smile back at him* Doctor: Alright, now stay calm and breath and don't move your finger. *You close you eyes* You only hear Mikes voice trying to calm you down.