Chapter 23

*Michael runs upstairs, you follow him* You: Michael what's happening?! MJ: The press. They are chasing me and the kids. You: What do you mean? MJ: They want a picture of their faces. I don't want that! You: Calm down, why can't they see their faces? MJ: I want to give my kids a normal life. No press around them like i have. You: Oh i get it. Your a really good dad Michael. MJ: Thank you. *he gives you a kiss on your cheek* Michael runs downstairs. You: What are you doing? Michael didn't respond and runs to the kids. MJ: Kids have you seen people around? Prince & Paris: No. The kids got scared by the look on Michaels face. You: Michael keep calm. Michael is breathing really heavy and fast. You: Michael?! MJ: i can't breath. Michael falls against the wall down to the ground. You: Michael! Kids: Daddy? You: Kids go upstairs to your room. *The kids run upstairs* You: Michael can you hear me? Michael is still breathing really fast. You: Michael count with me okay. MJ: Uhhh *gasps for air* You: Breath okay, count with me 10. MJ: ...10. You: 9. MJ: 9. You: 8. MJ: 8. You: 7. MJ: 7. Michael starts to calm down. You: 6. MJ: 6. You: 5. MJ: 5. You: 4. MJ: 4. You: 3 MJ: 3. You: your doing good Michael, 2. MJ: 2. You: 1. MJ:1. You: How are you feeling? MJ: What happened to me? You: You had a panic attack. Let's get you on the couch. You hold Michaels hands and helped him get up. Michael is looking at you. You: Are you okay? MJ: I'm feeling better. You: good, here sit down. Michael sits down on the couch. You: i'll get you some water. MJ: y/n? You: Yes Michael?