season 2, chapter 68

Judge: Silence please! *It's silent* Judge: thank you. Today we are gathered at the lawsuit of Mrs.Jackson against Mr.Field. I want it to be quiet the whole lawsuit. I'm going to ask Mrs.Jackson some questions and Mr.Field some questions. Mr.Field and Mrs.Jackson? I see you both have a lawyer, you can both ask for help from lawyer. Is everyone ready to begin? You: Yes. Brandon: Yes. *Brandon gives you a evil smile.* Judge: Alright. *SLAM* The lawsuit begins now. I would like to bring Mrs.Jackson up with her proof. *You stood up and grabbed the papers. Bill walked with you to the front. You gave the judge your proof and sat down at the chair next to the judge.* Judge: Who is this man? You: This is Bill, my husbands bodyguard and mine now too. He is a witness. Judge: Alright. Mrs.Jackson i want to hear your story about the relationship you had with Mr.Field. *You breath out* You: Alright. Brandon and i met each other at collage. We both studied nursing. In our first class he sat down next to me. We talked in every break we had. Eventually he asked me out and we got in a relationship. *You look at Brandon.* You: At first it was an awsome relationship. After collage we moved in together. And not that later we got married. We both worked at a hospital but not at the same. This is were the worst part started. Brandon often came home late. That got me annoyed. I always was alone. I worked in the mornings. He worked the whole day. I get it that he was tired after a long day at work. But he made mistakes. He...abused me whenever he was mad because of work. He had problems with his family, with work and than he had problems with me. I got mad at him too at first, i would hit him back to defend myself. *You look at Michael, he puts his dumb up. You smile.* But Brandon was always stronger. He would hit me harder and harder, eventually i was to scared to fight back.