Season 3, chapter 9

*You and Michael walked upstairs into the bedroom.* Mj: Do you want to take a shower together? *you look at Michael. You just see the lust in his eyes. He was in the mood for some type of love. But you aren't in the mood. Your pregnancy is making you feel so sick. But you made a decision.* You: Okay then. Mj: Great. *Michael took off his clothes and walked into the bathroom. That ass! Omg he looks so good. Michael turned on the shower.*

Mj: Are you coming? You: Yes i'm coming! *You took off your clothes and walked into the bathroom. You saw Michael standing in the shower. Water falling on him making him completely wet. His beautiful black curls were all wet. He looked so sexy.* Mj: What are you standing there, come in! *you laughed and got into the shower. Michael stepped back so you could come in. Michael hugged you from behind and kisses your neck. Your hair and body started to get wet from the water and Michael standing against you with his wet body. You felt Michael's manhood pressing against your ass.* Mj: You're so sexy.

You: Mike... Mj: I want you. *Michael moved his hands to your womanhood* You: Michael please, i'm not in the mood. *You try to move Michael's hands. You feel michael getting harder, he moans.* You: Michael stop! *You push michael to the side and got out of the shower. You grabbed a towel and covered yourself with it.* Mj: What did i do!? You: I told you to stop! *You started to cry and walked into the bedroom* Mj: Jesus! *Michael walked to the bathroom door and he slammed the door and continued to shower* You: ASSHOLE! *you hear the shower getting turned off . Michael opens the door. He was standing there with a towel around his waist.* Mj: What did you call me?