Chapter 9

Michael walks back downstairs and sees you sitting on the couch. MJ: Hey. You: Oh hi. You: Kids asleep? MJ: Yes they are. You: Everything alright Michael? Michael sits down next to you. You rub his back. You: You can tell me. MJ: Prince asked me why people call me Wacko Jacko. You: Owh...everything okay? Michael starts to cry. MJ: I really don't know what i did wrong. I try to save people. To make a world a better place. You: You don't deserve this michael. Your the most beautiful human being there is. MJ: You really think i am? You: Yes afcorse! Michael maybe you should gets some fresh air or some rest. Let's go for a walk and then go to bed. MJ: Okay *Michael is sobbing*. You held Michael's hand and walked outside. You: oh i'm sorry. MJ: No it's okay i like it when you hold my hand. You smiled at him and hold his hand again. You: This is huge! This place feels like disneyland! MJ: That was my goal. I invite children so they can have a great time. Some of them are sick. You: That's really sweet of you Michael. MJ: Thanks. Can we go inside i'm really tired. You: Sure. You and michael walked hand in hand back to his house. You: Michael? MJ: Yes? You: Is it okay if i sleep here? MJ: Yes afcorse! You: Thanks, Where can i sleep? MJ: I have a guestroom for you. You: Thanks Michael.