season 2, chapter 41

*the next morning* You woke up with the sunlight in your eyes. You got out of bed and changed in your clothes for the day. You see that Michael is still asleep. He looks so cute when he's asleep. You quietly went out of the bedroom. You went downstairs and made breakfast for the family.* Bill: Goodmorning y/n! You: Goodmorning Bill! Bill: How are you? You: I'm good, and you? Bill: I'm good. How is Michael? You: he's sad...the test result was negative. Bill: i know he told me yesterday while crying. You: Awhh...i know he wants to be a father so bad. I'm thankfull Debbie gave him kids, but of corse Michael and i want kids too. We'll get there, we just have to try again. Bill: It's good that he has a wife like you. You always make him happy and give him hope. You: Oh thank you Bill, that's really nice of you. Bill: I mean it. When you're not around Michael talks about you 24/7. You: He does? Bill: Yes! He loves you so much. You: Awhh that's so cute. I love him more than anything in this world. I'm going to fight for him, no matter what. Bill: thank you for loving Michael. You: Of corse! Do you want breakfast? Bill: Oh no thank you, i already ate. You: Okay. *You walked to the kitchen and made pancakes for Michael and the kids. You felt someone creeping up on you. You turn around. IT'S YOUR EX-HUSBAND!* You: BRANDON?! *He grabbed a knife and stabbed you. You: AAAAHHH!! *Bill and Michael came running to you.* Mj: WHAT?! WHAT'S GOING ON?! Bill: WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?! You: It's my...my ex-husband...he was just...he was standing here...he stabbed me with a knife. *You look at your shirt...but there is no blood. Michael kneelt down and looked you in the eyes.* Mj: Baby...Your ex-husband isn't here. You: But i saw him! I swear! *You started to cry* Mj: you just imagined it babe...Bill: Should i call a doctor? Mj: no it's fine. I'll handle it. I think i know why she imagined it.