season 2, chapter 57

You: Bye Emily. Emily: Bye kids! Prince: Bye! Mj: Wave to Nanny Paris. *Michael grabs Paris her hand and waved to Emily. Emily laughed and left the house.* Mj: Are we finished eating? Prince: Yes. Mj: Okay. Uhmm y/n can you do the dishes, i'll take Paris to bed. You: yeah sure. Mj: Thanks. *Michael gave you a kiss and brought Paris to bed.* Prince: Can i help you with the dishes Mommy? *omg he said mom to me. OMG he sees me as his mother. You wanted to cry but you don't want to trigger Prince.* You: Of course! It's nice to have a helping hand. *Prince grabbed the chair and placed it in front of the sink. He helped you clean the dishes and dry them off. Michael came downstairs and saw you and Prince in the kitchen.* Mj: What are you guys working hard! Prince: We are nearly finished daddy! Mj: i see! You're doing a great job Prince! Prince: Mommy does too! Mj: Of course Mommy does. *Michael gives Prince a kiss on his head and he gave you a kiss on your cheek.* Mj whispers in your ear: He's calling you mom? You: Yes, out of no where he called me mom. Mj: That's wonderful! You: I know right! Prince: We are done! Mj: Good job Prince! Give me a five! *Prince gives Michael a high five and he runs to the livingroom so he can play. Michael grabbed your hips and kissed you.* Mj: I need to go to the studio. You: Now? Mj: Yes, i'm sorry. We wanted to look at the video clip and rehears a little more for the Bad tour. You: okay. I'll watch Prince. Mj: thank you, I love you. You: i love you too. *Michael gave you one more kiss and walked to Prince to give him a hug. He walked to the door.* Mj: Bye sweethearts! Prince: bye daddy! You: bye baby! *Michael closes the door and went to the studio.* Prince: Mom? You: Yes Prince? Prince: Can we play a game? You: Of course! What do you want to play? Prince: Tag you're it! You: Okay, let's go outside than! Who begins? Prince: I'm going to run away and you tag me. You: Okay, go run before i bite your butt. Prince: Oh oh...*Prince screams and runs through the HUGE garden. You run after Prince, but not too fast because otherwise it's too easy for you.* You: oh man you are so fast!