Season 2/Chapter 4

You: Why do i have to look out for michael. Rebecca: He has many girls. You: What do you mean? Rebecca: When he is on tour he fucks like at least 5 different girls. You: I don't believe you. Michael is a gentleman, that's what he said. Rebecca: Ohw you don't know what he meant with "gentleman". You: You have to leave, right now. Rebecca: Why? Are you jealous? You: What the fuck is wrong with you. Get out of my room you bitch! Rebecca: What did you call me?! You: You heard me! Rebecca wanted to slap you but you pushed her to the floor. She grabbed your shirt and let you fall down the ground. You shirt has a huge hole in it now. You: Oh your gonna get it! You pulled on rebecca's hair. You: You fucking slut! Rebecca slapped you in the face making you bleed. (Michael) Michael kept walking and walking along the street, hoping he finds you. Mj: I'm sorry y/n please come back. He said to himself hoping you heard it too. *phone rings* Mj: Hello? Bill: Where the fuck are you Michael?! Mj: walking on the street, i'm going to find y/n. Bill: Stop michael! Mj: why?! Did you found her?! Bill: No i didn't. Let me drive you. Stay where you are, i'm coming. Bill hangs up the phone and gets in the car. Bill followed the road finding Michael sitting on the road, waiting for Bill. Bill: Why the fuck are you sitting on the ground? Mj: It's hot. Michael stood up and got in the car. Bill: Okay what is the most common place to go to when you have no place to stay? Mj: A hotel? Bill: Alright let's go. Bill drove further. Mj: But which hotel? Bill: Uhmm. Mj: Do you think she walked? Bill: No i don't think so. She would pass out if she did. Michael looked at bill feeling really worried about you. They drove for an hour and came across many hotels. They stopped at each hotel to check if you are there. Bill came back out of the 24th hotel. Mj: AND?! Bill: Nope she isn't here either. Mj: Fuck... what have i done. Bill: there are more hotels Mike. They drove further and further after driving really long they found another hotel. Bill got in the hotel. Bill: Hello, i have a question. Does a girl named y/n l/n stays here? Receptionist: let me see. Uhmm yeah she does.