Chapter 12

You: What should i make for him and the kids? I'll make some pancakes for them. While you were making pancakes, Michael went to the kids to wake them up. MJ: Prince wake up *MJ whispers* Prince started to move slowly. *Prince starts to cry* MJ: Are you okay Prince? Prince: I don't feel well. MJ: What's wrong? Prince: My stomach feels weird. *prince is gagging* MJ: owh okay okay, keep it inside Prince. Michael runs to the bathroom and grabs a bucket. MJ: Here you go. *Prince is puking* MJ: It's gonna be okay Prince, i'm here. You just stay in bed till you feel better. Prince: I'm thirsty. MJ: i'll get you something to drink okay. Michael walks downstairs. You: Hey...everything okay? MJ: Prince is sick, he puked. You: Owh no poor Prince, can i help? MJ: Can you maybe make some soup for him? You: Ofcorse! Right now or after breakfast? MJ: I'll ask Prince what he wants. Do you know what kind of drink makes you're  stomach relax? You: Uhmm i read that coke makes you're stomach relax. MJ: Wow really? You: Yeah, do you have a anything? MJ: ofcorse i mean look how huge it is here. You both laughed. You: Sorry that was stupid of me. MJ: Don't call yourself stupid, i mean shamone look how you cook. You: Thanks Michael. MJ: Well it's time to go back to Prince. Michael touched you're  hip and walks away.