Chapter 2

Michael: Bill can you bring me to the studio? Bill: Ofcorse Michael. Michael walks out of the house. He gets in his limo, Bill drives him to the studio. Michael thought: I'm so tired, i want to be alone and sleep. Bill looks through the mirror, he sees Michael. Bill: Everything alright Michael? Michael: I'm fine Bill... Bill sees that Michael is about to cry. Bill: Michael i know there is something wrong. *Michael cries* Michael: People think i'm a crazy monster! Bill: You are not Michael, your the best human on earth. You should know that! Fuck the press Michael, fuck them! Michael grabs some paper and a pencil. He starts to write, teardrops fell on the paper. Bill: What are you writing? Michael: A song about the press. Bill: What's it called? Michael: I dont know yet. Michael kept on writing while bill drove him to the studio. *20 minutes later* Michael: I'm done! Bill: perfect timing, were here. Michael: Thanks Bill. Bill: No problem michael, call me when your done. Michael: I will. Michael walks inside the studio. Frank: Hi Michael! Quincy: Michael my boy! Michael laughed a little, but Frank and Quincy knew there was something wrong. Frank: Everything okay Michael? Michael: Uhmm... Quincy: You can tell us everything. Michael: Have you seen the news? Frank: Don't listen to them Michael. Quincy: The press can kiss my ass. Michael: I wrote a song about the press. Quincy: Let me see. Michael reaches the paper to Quincy. Quincy reads it. Quincy: Damnnn Michael this is fucking good! Quincy: go over there and sing all your madness out of you! Michael walks to the microphone. He starts to sing: It's slander! With the words you use!