season 2, chapter 37

Mj: Bill is getting a pregnancy test for you. You: Thanks. Mj: How is your finger? You: it still hurts but it's alright. Mj: Wait let me get your antibiotics. You have to take it. You: Oh yeah, i almost forgot. *Michael went to the kitchen and got your antibiotics. He got back and gave you the antibiotics and a glass of water.* You: Thank you babe. Mj: You're welcome sweetie. *He gives you a kiss on your head. You took your antibiotics.* Mj: So when is that lawsuit? You: In 3 days, i still have to make a appointment with my lawyer. Mj: hmm do you need help? You: If you can, yes please. Mj: Of corse! I'll help you with everything. Here give me your phone. You: Why? Mj: so i can anwser that text of your lawyer. You: Oh yeah. *You give Michael your phone. Michael goes to the messages and anwsered the text of your lawyer.* Message: Hello Mrs L/n, the lawsuit we'll be on july 12. I would like to make an appointment to prepare us well for the lawsuit against your ex-husband. When are you free? Mj: Okay let me see. Mj messages: Hello Mr. Mj: What's his name? You: Jealson. Mj messages: Hello Mr.Jealson. I'm free tomorrow, you can come to the Neverland ranch of Michael Jackson. Michael and i will be there waiting for you. Thank you for being my lawyer and for your help, i really appreciate it. I'll see you tomorrow. *Michael sends the message to your lawyer* Mj: There you go. *Michael hands you your phone* You: Thank you Michael. *You grabbed your phone and put it in your pocket* Mj: You're welcome. Shall we go inside? It's getting cold. You: i like it outside, it's beautiful. Mj: It is. *Michael looks around, he looks so happy and peaceful now.* You: Can we go for a walk? Mj: Yeah sure. *Michael grabbed your hand and you walked through Neverland together.* You: You know what... Mj: What? You: I think i want to get married here. In neverland. Mj: Really?! You: Yes! It's so beautiful and it makes me so comfortable. It's a place that makes a lot of people happy. *Michael smiles really big* Mj: I'm so happy i met you. You bring so much joy and happiness in my life. I'm glad i never end up with that rebecca girl.