Season 2, chapter 12

Bill: Thanks Michael. Mj: no problem Bill. Michael looks at you sleeping. Mj: I can already imagne us being married. Waking up next to her is my dream. Seeing her beautiful face in the sunlight. Waking her up with a pillowfight *he giggles*. Bill: what about kids? Mj: I love kids. My biggest dream is to be a father. So i hope y/n wants to become a parent too. Bill: Don't worry about that, I think she does. Mj: really?! Bill: I'm not sure if she wants, but i think she would be a great mother. Mj: I think so too. He gave you a kiss on your cheek. Bill: Were back home. Mj: Great. Bill pulls up the drive way. You are still alseep. Mj: Wake up babe. *Michael tries to wake you up, but it doesn't work. Bill: i think she's really tired. Mj: Yeah. Michael picks you up. You are lying in his arms. Michael walks up the stairs and lays you down on the bed. He takes off your shoes and put the sheets over you. He gives you a kiss on your forehead. Mj: Goodnight love of my life. He walks out the bedroom and goes to Prince and Paris. They are both sleeping. After Michael checked on the kids, he goes to the kitchen. Mj: I'm so hungry. He opens the fridge and grabs a snack. Bill: Michael? Mj: yeah? Bill: Shouldn't you eat some more? Michael closes the fridge and turned around. Mj: What do you mean with that? Bill: Not to offend you it's just... you are really skinny. Mj: my health is good Bill. Bill: I know Michael, but sometimes i'm scared to touch you. Mj: Why? Bill: I might break something. Mj: Y/n is rough with me and she never broke something. So don't worry. Bill: Okay. Michael goes upstairs. Mj: Goodnight Bill. Bill: Goodnight Michael.