Chapter 31

BASED ON A TRUE EVENT! (This realy happened to him in a store)

MJ: After me and Bill got KFC. I wanted to go to a store to buy you some flowers. You: They are beautiful thank you Michael. *You gave him a kiss* *Michael groans of pain* You: Sorry sweetheart, tell me what happened. MJ: after i bought those flowers some guy walked up to me and... You: Your doing it good sweety. MJ: He started to punch me in my face right at my nose. He started yelling at me. You: What did he yell? MJ: Skin bleacher, child molester, racist, wacko jacko and stupid rich people. You: Omg that's awful! MJ: i screamed for help. MJ: Then Bill came in running. People were trying to get that guy off of me. There was blood everywhere. On the ground, in my clothing and on my face. I immediately ran away. Bill screamed my name but i didn't listen. I had to get away from that man. Bill ran with the flowers in his hand to me. He was like "Michael you have to go to the hospital". I didn't want that, i wanted to go home and be with you. You: I'm so sorry this happened to you. You gave Michael a strong hug. You: Let me take care of your scar and bleeding. Cause i really think your nose is broken. MJ: I don't want to go to the hospital. You: you have to Michael. *silence* MJ: Okay if i go, are you coming with me? You: Ofcorse i will silly! MJ: Thank you y/n. You: don't thank me Michael. *You grabbed the towel and layed it down on the bed* You put some ice on his nose. MJ: Is that the same one you used for your ass? You: Haha Ofcorse not it's already melted. MJ: Oh yeah i forgot about that. *You both laughed* You: Hold this on your nose. *You treated his scar* You put a bandage on his scar. You: Okay it's time to go to the Hospital. MJ: Wait and the KFC then? You laughing: I find your nose more important Michael.