Season 3, chapter 3

*Michael came back with some drinks, popcorn and other snacks.* Mj: What are we going to watch? You: I saw this one, it's called "The tall grass". I think it's a good one. Mj: What kind of movie is it? You: Horror. Mj: Oehh okay lets watch this one. *Michael turned off the lights and grabbed a blanket. He covers you with the blanket and hugs you*

(10 minutes later)

You: Omg what's she doing?! Mj: Omg no don't do that! You: Are you stupid?! Mj: Oh no... *jumpscare* You: WAAAAAAHHH! Mj: SHHHTTT! The kids are sleeping. *Michael laughs* You: i'm sorry. Omg that scared me. Mj: Oh it did? I didn't notice. *You look at Michael for a moment. You both laugh*

Mj: Let me grab some more popcorn. You: Okay. *You stopped the movie.* Mj: Do you want some too? You: Yeah sure. *The doorbell rings* Mj: I'll get it. *Michael walks to the door and opened it.*

Mj: Janet? *Janet is crying* Mj: Are you okay? What happened? Janet: Can i please come in? Mj: Yes of course! *Janet walks in and Michael closed the door. Michael gives Janet a hug.*

Mj: What's going on? Why are you crying? Janet: Something happened... Mj: What happened? Janet: Something happened with James. You: Hey Janet...Are you okay? Janet: I need to talk to someone. Mj: You can talk with us. Here sit down, i'll get you some water. Janet: Thanks.

*Janet sat down on the couch and you sat down next to her.* You: What happened? Janet: James...my boyfriend...and he...he did something bad. *Michael gives Janet the glass of water. He sits down next to her* You: What did he do?