season 2, chapter 28

You are the most perfect person i have ever met, and i never want to lose you. Mj: I love you. You: I love you more. Mj: I love you most. You: Dammit you won. Mj laughs: got ya. *You kiss him* John: Alrighttt, uhmm Joyce and Luke here. *John hands the video* John: Don't lose it and edit it really good. Mj: Make it like a disney love story. Joyce: We'll do Mr.Jackson Mj: thank you and call me Michael. Luke: Alright Michael. You: Mike i'm tired. Mj: We'll go home. John thanks for everything. John: Ofcorse Michael! *they hug* Mj: GOODBYE GUYS! Crew: BYE MICHAEL! Mj: Let's go. You grab Michaels hand and walked to his room. You grabbed all your stuff. Michael looked for Bill. Mj: Bill can you bring us home? Bill: Ofcorse! Mj: Thanks. *He walked back to you* Mj: Are you ready? You: I'm ready to go. You and Michael walked to the limo. *Bill opens the door for you* You: thanks. Mj: Thanks Bill. Bill: You're welcome. Bill got in the limo and drove to Neverland. Mj: How are you feeling now? You: Much better. Mj: You sure? You: Yeah why? Mj: Uhmm remember when you told me about that lawsuit before we went to the set. You: Oh yeah right...can we talk about that some other time. Mj: Ofcorse, i just wanted to know if you are okay. You: I'm okay Mike. *You look at your ring* Mj: you like it? You: I love it. Mj: it looks pretty on you. You: Thanks babe. *Michael gives you a kiss* (1 hour later) You arrive at Neverland. Bill: We're here! Mj: Yes finally. You: I'm so tired. Mj: I know baby. Bill stopped the car in front of the house. *Michael got out and hold your hand to help you get out of the car* You walk into the house. Kids: DADDY?! Mj: Hey my angels! The kids run to Michael and give him a hug. Mj: look who is here?! Kids: Y/n!