Chapter 22

MJ: Hey. You: Hey, When are you coming home? MJ: I think i'm going right now, Quincy is out of his mind! You: What's wrong with Quincy? MJ: He is saying that i had sex with you. I told him i don't know you. You: Omg are you serious. *you laughed* MJ: It's not funny, i'm getting embarresed. You: You always get embarresed. MJ: Well i'm gonna hang up the phone and i'll be home in a few minutes. You: Okay, see you in a few minutes then. You: What the fuck did i just heard. *you started laughing again* Paris: Daddy? You walked to Paris. You: No it's me y/n. Paris: Where is daddy? You: He is in the studio but he is coming home any second. Paris: Okay. You: Let me change your clothes. *you changed Paris into her daily clothes* You: What do you want to do? Paris: I wanna go on a ride! You: Okay we can do that. You held paris in your hands and walked downstairs. You: Prince do you want to go on a ride? Prince: YES! Prince ran outside. You put Paris on the ground so she could ran outside too. You: Calm down kids. *you laugh* Prince: I want to go on the carousel! Paris: Me too! You: Okay. Prince and Paris run to the carousel and sit on a horse. You: Here you go! *The carousel starts to move* You heard a voice coming out of the house. Voice: Hello?! *You walked inside the house* You: Michael? MJ: Hey y/n. Where are the kids?! You: Outside taking a ride on the carousel. Why what's wrong? MJ: Get the kids inside now! You: What's wrong?! MJ: Do it now! You run to Prince and Paris. You: Kids we need to go inside now! Daddy is home come on! Prince, Paris and you run back inside. Michael hugged the kids very tight. Michael is shaking really bad. MJ: Go watch some tv kids. *Michael closes the curtains* You: Michael what's wrong? MJ: The kids need to be save. You: why what happened?!