Season 2, Chapter 16

You smiled at Michael and walked out of the room. You closed the door and stood still for a minute. You grabbed your stomach and ran to the restroom. Bill saw you running, he got confused but also worried. You ran to the toilet, you went down on your knees and puked. You: Omg... *Michaels room* Bill knocks on the door. Mj: Yes? Bill opens the door. Bill: Something is wrong with y/n. Michael immediately stood up. Mj: WHAT?! What happened?! Bill: I don't know, i saw her running to the restroom. Michael runs out the room and ran to the girls toilets. Mj: y/n?! *you are coughing* Bill: Is she okay? Mj: I don't know! Y/n! Anwser me! You: I'm fine... Mj: What's going on?! You: Nothing. Mj: Bill do something! Bill: What do you want me to do?! Mj: i don't know! Get a doctor?! Bill: Alright! Bill runs outside and looked for a doctor. Mj: baby please, what's wrong?! You: I told you, i'm fine. Mj: Open the door. You: no...you don't want to see this. Mj: Please open the door. *You opened the door* Michael went inside immediately. Mj: omg... *he goes out* You: I told you, you don't want to see it. Mj: Why are you puking?! You: It's probably nothing. Mj: You didn't ate this morning, you are feeling blue and now you are also puking. There is definitly something going on. You: It's fine Michael. You stood up and flushed the toilet. You walked to the sink and washed your hands and mouth. Mj: Look at me. *You look at Michael* Mj: You are pale. Michael grabs you arm. Mj: are you okay? Y/n? you close your eyes and collapse. Mj: SHIT! HELP SOMEONE! *Michael starts to freak out and cry* Mj: WAKE UP! BABE WAKE UP! PLEASE! He is shaking your body, trying to wake you up. Karen: Omg! Someone help! Karen bends down and places her hand under your head. Bill and 2 doctors came rushing in. Doctor: Please give us some space. Mj: BABE! WAKE UP PLEASE! COME ON! Doctor: Sir i need you to calm down. Bill and Karen try to pull Michael away from you. Mj: NO! LET GO OF ME!