season 2, chapter 49

*You walked over to Emily* You: Hey what did you want to talk about? Emily: For how long do you want me to do this? You: i have a lawsuit in two days and after that Michael is going on his bad tour. It's gonna take 8 months. Emily: 8 MONTHS?! You: uhh yeah...why? Emily: And Michael won't be here? *You are so confused* You: No, is that a problem? Emily: Oh no... You: Okay...uhmm there will be a cook and a maid so you don't have to do everything on your own. *Emily looks jealous* You: You just have to teach the children, play with them and keep a eye on them. Emily: Okay. You: I'm going back to Michael. Emily: Wait. You: What? *Emily walked up to your face* Emily: Next time be more quiet. I heard everything and so did the kids. The asked why you guys were screaming. I told them it was good screaming. Than they ask what bad screaming is. I told them to ask you and Michael. You: okay... *You walked back to Michael* Mj: hey! You: Uhh hey... *You looked at paris and than to Michael, and moved your head to the door. Michael nodded* Mj: It's time to eat some fruit Paris. Paris: Nooo i want to watch Peter Pan with you. Mj: You can after school. I promise. Paris: Oookaaayy. *Paris walked downstairs to Emily* Mj: Everything okay? *You sat down on the bed* You: uhmm... *Michael sat up* You: i don't want to fight over this again. Mj: over what? What's wrong? You: Emily looked really jealous. She doesn't like it to work for 8 months without you around. Mj: What did she say? You: She said that she heard us. Mj: Heard what? You: You know...having sex. Mj: Ohw... You: But the kids heard it too. Mj: shit... You: They heard us 'screaming'. Emily told them it was good screaming. Than they asked what bad screaming is. Emily said they need to ask us. Mj: at least she didn't explain to the kids what sex is. You: Yeah thank god. Look i don't know if i want to leave Emily alone with the kids. I don't really trust her. Mj: But she is your friend? You: I know but after she saw you, she's acting really weird. Mj: She could be jealous.