Chapter 33

Nurse: Please sit down. Your thoughts: Oh god... no way. *you both sit down at the table* Nurse: We looked at the pictures we took and we are sure you broke your nose Mr.Jackson. *Michael is very quiet, you rub Michaels back* You: What is going to happen now? Nurse: we have no choice but to operate his nose. MJ: Is there no other way? Nurce: No sorry Mr.Jackson. MJ: Alright then i guess i have no choice. Nurse: I'll bring you to your room. *you and Michael followed the nurse to michaels room. Nurse: Please lay in this bed Mr.Jackson. *Michael goes over to the bed* His nose starts to bleed again. Blooddrops fell on the ground. The nurse quickly took some tissues for his nose. Nurse: Hold this to your nose. MJ: I'm going to faint. Nurse: Just breath Mr.Jackson. *The nurse helps Michael to breath normally* You: Everything will be okay Michael. I'm here the whole time. MJ: The only time when i am at the hospital is when i visit sick children to give them toys and make them happy. Nurse: That's really sweet of you Mr.Jackson. *2 other nurses and the doctor comes in* Doctor: Hello Mr.jackson, i'm going to operate you today. MJ: Hello. Doctor: I promise you i'll make your nose better, Everything is going to be alright. MJ: thank you. Nurse: I'm going to anesthetize you now so that you go into anesthesia and you don't feel pain when we start operating on you. Michael gives you a kiss while the Nurse is giving him the anesthetize. You: sleepwell angel. Michael slowly falls asleep. You: Make sure his nose stays the same. Michael is happy the way he looks, don't mess it up. Doctor: Everything is going to be okay miss. The doctor and the three nurses walk out of the room with Michael in the bed.