Season 2, Chapter 13

Michael walked into the bedroom. He closed the door softly so he doesn't make a sound. He takes of his clothes. He only wore is underwear. He got into the bed. You were laying on your right side. Michael is spooning you, he lays his arm on you. He holds you and closed his eyes. *Next Morning* Your head got smashed. You: JESUS WHAT THE?! Mj: Wake up beautiful. It's time to shoot the video! You: Ughhh it's morning already. Michael slams his pillow on your head. Mj: Come on! You threw a pillow to Michael. You: Stop! Let me sleep! Mj: No. He tickles you. You laugh: Stoppp! Michael! Mj: I'm not going to stop until you get out of bed. You: fine! You pushed michaels arms away. Michael gives you a hug from behind, he gives you a kiss on the cheek. Mj: I love youuuu! You: I love you too. You gave eachother a kiss on the lips. Michael got off the bed and grabbed some clothes. He threw your clothes on the bed. Mj: Here wear this. You: Michael, that's a really expensive dress. Where did you get this?! Mj: I bought it for you. You: You shouldn't have done that. You got up and hugged him. Mj: I know but i wanted too. You deserve it. You: Awhh. You gave him a kiss and got dressed. Michael puts on his clothes. *look at the picture above* You: Oh well hello handsome. Mj: oh hello sexy lady. *you both giggle* You: Ughh which shoes should i put on?! I only have sneakers *you laugh*. Mj: Don't worry about that. He goes into the closet and grabbed some high heels. You: Michael... Mj: here you go my love. The shoes match with the dress he gave you. You are surprised. You: Thank you so much babe! You jumped into Michaels arms. Mj: Your welcome sweetie. You will get another surprise later. You: What is it?! Mj: i can't tell it's a surprise *he laughs*. You: Oh yeah, right...