Season 2, chapter 18

*knock on the door* Karen opens the door. Karen: Oh hi Frank. Frank: Is everything okay. Karen: Y/n is doing better. Frank: Okay. Michael? Mj: Yes Frank? Frank: Can i talk to you? Mj: Yeah sure. I'll be right back okay baby. You: Okay. Michael gives you a kiss and walked to Frank. *the door closes* Frank: I heard your idea for the video. Do you really want a lap dance?! Mj: Oh god nooo! I changed the plan. Frank: Oh okay what's your idea? Michael grabs Franks arm and brings him to a different room. Frank: Wow hold on Mike! Mj: Ssht. I'm going to propose to y/n. Frank: WHAT?! HOLY SHIT MIKE! Mj: Ssshht frank! Frank: Are you going to marry her?! Mj: If she wants yeah! I love her. Frank: Are you sure? Mj: why are you saying that? Ofcorse! Frank: Okay. Michael is really confused and got mad about what frank said. Frank: Shit we have to shoot in 15 minutes or else we'll be to late. Mj: Alright. Michael walks out and goes back to his room. Frank: 15 MINUTES! Mj: YES FRANK I KNOW! *Michael slams the door* You and Karen looked at Michael. He looks pissed. Karen: Everything alright? Mj: Yeah it's fine. Michael let him fall on the couch. You: Are you sure? Mj: UGHH YES I'M SURE! You and Karen looked at each other. Karen: uhmm shall we go back to your make up and hair? Michael stands up and sits in the chair. You: What's the idea for the video? Mj: I don't know. Karen: Wait you don't know? Mj: YES I DON'T KNOW! Karen: Calm down Michael. Mj: It's Mr.Jackson. Karen widend her eyes and looked at you. You: Hey uhm babe? Mj: What? You: What happened with you and Frank? Mj: It's a fucking retard. You: Why? Mj: i told him my idea and he responded like an asshole. You: What did he say? Mj: i can't tell. We have to be ready in 15 minutes. You: Ohw okay. You sit down and did your own make up. Karen: I can do that for you. You: No worries, you're not even done with Mike. Karen: Ohw okay. After 10 minutes the make up is done.