season 2, chapter 32

You: Oh wow, that looks so gross. Mj: Yeah, we have to make sure it doesn't get infected and you need to take antibiotics everyday, and you need to clean it every morning and evening. You: Ohh okay. Mj: Here just watch some tv, i'm making dinner. *He gives you the remote control and a kiss* You: Thank you babe. Mj: You're welcome. *Michael went back to cooking and You turned on the tv* You: Hey you're on tv! Mj: am i? *Michael walked over to the tv and sat next to you* Journalist: Michael jackson has alot of 'friends', but they are not normal friends. They are kids, but what is he doing with his 'friends'? Why does he keep inviting kids over to his house? Does he have sex with- *You turned of the tv and you look at Michael, he looks sad* You: Michael... *He runs upstairs crying* You: Shit! *You got up and ran after him* You: Baby where are you? *Silence* You: Michael? *You hear Michael crying in the bedroom* You: Are you okay? *You knock on the door and opened it* You: Hey... *Michael is looking outside while crying* You: I'm sorry...i shouldn't have let you see that. Mj: It's not your fault. *Michael cries* Mj: Why won't they leave me alone...i would never do that to children. I can't hurt them, NEVER! I would kill myself if i did... i would slit my wrists before i hurt a child. You: I know... i know Michael. Mj: Frank and Diana warned me for this, but i want to help these kids. Some of them are so sick. I just want to bring joy to their life, and let them feel how life is. I would NEVER EVER hurt them. You: Michael... Mj: JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! *Michael falls down to the ground crying* Mj: Please... i did nothing wrong. Why don't they believe me... You walk over to Michael and rubbed his back. You: This is how the press is... they want to earn money, and bad news always sells better than good. Sadly people are victims because of the press. Mj: But why me...why?! You: You are a huge celebrity, you have so much money. That's what they want, they want your money.