season 2, chapter 36

Mj: Look i'll try my best really, but i can't cancel my Bad tour. I can't disappoint the fans, and the press will write dirty tabloids about me again. Please give me time to make sure i can stay longer. You: Wait. Mj: What? You: Can't i go with you? I'll make sure there will be a nanny for the kids. Mj: Are you sure? You: Yeah, why not? Mj: It's tough. We have to ride in my tour bus for hours, every other day. I don't think bus rides and being pregnant will be a good combonation... You: I know, i'll just try my best. I want you to be there when i get contractions and if i go into labor. I don't want you to miss the birth of your third child. Mj: I would never want to miss it. I'll make sure you can come with me. You: Really?! Mj: Yes. You: Omg i love you so much! *You hug Michael really tight* Mj: I love you with all my heart y/n. You: I love you so much more! *You hug for such a long time* Mj: But baby? You: Yes Michael? Mj: Are you sure you are pregnant? You: Yeah i mean i think i am. I have a lot of signs of being pregnant. I mean we could buy a pregnancy test. Mj: Yeah sure. Wanna do that now? You: Yeah. Mj: Okay, let's go. You: Wait, what if the press sees you and me with a pregnancy test. They don't know we are getting married yet. Mj: Oh yeah...forgot about that. Well i'll let Bill buy it... You: Okay. *Michael looked really sad* You: What's wrong? Mj: It's just...i hate it that i can't go out in public without press around me. I just want a normal life for my family. I just want to take you out for dinner without getting noticed. You: Ohh... *You are thinking about an idea* You: I have an idea but i'll tell you later. Mj: okay. I'll tell Bill to buy a pregnancy test. *Michael went inside and walked to Bill* Mj: Hey Bill could you do me a favor? Can you buy me a pregnancy test? Bill: But you can't get pregnant... Mj: For y/n you dumbass. *They both laugh* Bill: Ofcorse Michael, i'll be back in 15 minutes. Mj: Thank you Bill. *Bill got into the car and drove to the drug store to get you a pregnancy test*