Chapter 36 (funny)

Michael is slowly waking up. You: Wake up sweety. MJ: Where am i? You: You are at the Hospital. MJ: What happened? You looked at Bill. You gave him a look that gives the question if you should tell him or not. Bill shakes his had yes. You: You broke your nose. They had to operate you. MJ: How did i broke my nose?! You: Someone beat you up... Michael is really confused. *michael gets up* you and Bill: Noo noo! Don't get up. You: How do you feel? MJ: Okay a quess. I don't really feel anything. You: You probably feel numb. MJ: Yeah...I love you. You: I love you too. Michael is a little bit high because of the Morphine. MJ: Why are you in your lingerie? *You laughed* You: What do you mean Michael? MJ: You are so sexy... Bill: I think i'll just wait outside this room. Keeping a watch. *Bill walks out laughing* MJ: What is your secret? You: Of what? MJ: Being so sexy? You giggle: i don't know. You: But your even more sexy. MJ: i am? *Michael looks under his sheet* MJ: Well i get what you are saying. *You laughed so hard* MJ: Why are you laughing? You: Nothing. MJ: Oeehh what are all those ladies doing here? *Michael is smiling big* You are laughing so hard right now. *Ring ring* Your phone is ringing. You laughing: Hello? It's silent on the other side of the phone. You could only hear someone breathing. You: Hello? *person hangs up* You got a little bit creeped out. MJ: What was that sound? Michael is high as fuck. You: Nothing. *Nurse comes in* Nurse: Hi, how is Mr.Jackson doing? You giggled: Well he is a little high because of the Morphine. Nurse: Yeah, it will be over in a few minutes. You: Okay. I asked him how he feels. He said he had no pain. He only feels a little bit numb. Nurse: Okay that's good. It will be over in a few minutes. I'll come check on him in 30 minutes. You: Alright. Nurse: If there is anything that you need. Press the alarm button. You: Okay thank you.