Season 2, chapter 19

*Karen did his hair* Karen: You're done Mr.Jackson. Mj: I'm sorry. Karen: About what? Mj: about being so mad at you both, and please call me Michael again. Karen: Okay. You: It's fine Michael. Mj: We have 5 minutes left. Karen please do y/n hair fast. Karen: okay. Curls with a bun on your head right? You: Yeah. Karen: Alright. Mj: How do you feel now? You: I feel better. Mj: Thank god! You scared to crap out of me. You: But what happened when i passed out? Karen: Michael freaked out. Mj: Ofcorse i did, she collapsed in my arms! You: Wow i did?! Mj: Yes! It was so scary. I screamed for help, so Karen came rushing in. Bill and the two doctors also came rushing in. The doctor started to ask me questions. Asking me if you are pregnant. You: Ohw... Mj: What? You: Nothing. Do i look pregnant? Am i fat? Mj: ooohh nooo baby noooo, you look perfect you are my dream woman. Karen: Aaahhh. Mj: What? It's true! You gave Michael a kiss. Karen: I didn't know you guys were dating. Mj: Oooh we are. *michael winks at you* You raised your eyebrows. *knock on the door* Bill: MICHAEL HURRY UP! Mj: SHUT UP FRANK! Frank opened the door. Frank: Don't talk to me like that Michael. *Michael stood up* Mj: I'm sorry but i think you are the one who works for me. *Frank got quiet* Mj: Yeah that's right. Have some patience, i'm done in a second. Frank: Alright...wow. Frank closes the door. *You laughed* You: I never expected that. Karen: You tell him Michael! *you are all laughing* Mj: He better not talk to me like that anymore or else he's fired. You: Oeeehh boyy! *michael giggles* Karen: Anddd the bun, you're done! You: thank you so much Karen! *You give Karen a hug, Michael gives Karen a hug too* Karen: Good luck with shooting! Mj: Thank you! You and Michael walked out of the room. Mj: Are you ready? You: i am. Michael grabs your hand and walks to the studio with you. There were fake trees and it looked like you were in the woods. There was a path in the middle of the trees.