season 2, chapter 69

You: I tried to escape, but it didn't work out. Brandon caught me and locked me up. He hid all the keys so i couldn't get out of the house. I couldn't work, i couldn't go outside, i couldn't feel the sun on my skin, i couldn't go shop, i even couldn't see my friends. All because Brandon locked me up in the house. He took my phone away and turned off the internet, he kept me away from the computer and changed the password. I couldn't contact anyone. I was removed from the world. I felt so helpless. *It's silent* Judge: Tell me about the abuse. What did Brandon do to you? You: He hit me in the face. He kicked me in the stomach. He sexually abused me. He wanted to have sex but i didn't, so he raped me everytime. I got pregnant but Brandon killed the baby. Judge: How did he do that? You: He kicked me in my stomach as hard as he could. *The crowd of people is in shock.* Judge: How did you got away from Brandon? You: I was searching through the house to find the keys, but than i saw my phone. I turned it on. Brandon forgot to change the password of my phone. I got in and texted my bestfriend. She came to pick me up. I kept searching until i found the key, i grabbed my stuff and got away. Judge: Where was your phone? You: Behind the fridge. Judge: Where did you go when you left Brandon? You: I stayed at my friends house for a while, until i bought a house for myself. It was far away from Brandons house. I finally felt free. I did all the things i couldn't do because of Brandon. I wanted to visit Neverland. So i did. That's how i met my husband Michael. *You look at Michael and smiled at him. He smiled back.* Judge: Tell me about the day Brandon found you and tried to kidnap you. You: I told Michael i wanted to grab my stuff because we decided to live together. So Bill, Michaels bodyguard, brought me to my house. When i got in all my stuff was gone. Then i felt a hand that covered my eyes. Then i heard his voice. He told me he was taking me with him. I kicked him in the balls and stomach. I fought him to get away. Bill came running in and helped me. Brandon was laying on the floor because i kicked him in the balls.