Chapter 25

You: Michael?! Jesus! MJ: I'm sorry. You: About what? The fight or the fact that you are watching me naked taking a bath?! MJ: both, and it's really normal to take a bath naked. *You tried so hard not to laugh* MJ: Oh come on, i can see you want to laugh. *you show a smile* You: Fine you got me. You took a towel and put it around your body. MJ: I liked it better without a towel. You: Oh well a man that doesn't trust me doesn't deserve to see me like that. MJ: Are you going to start again. I trust you! You: Well it doesn't seem like it. Mj: Fine what do i have to do? Huh? Tell me. You: Go think for yourself, you know. MJ: okay let me try. Michael walked closer to you and held your face with one hand. The other hand slips on your hip. His face comes closer to yours. He touches your lips with his dumb. MJ: Damnn, how bad i want to bite that lip of yours. You: Well take your change then Mr.Jackson. MJ: oh i sure will. His lips touches your lips. He kisses you with passion. He sucks and bites on your lip. He slowly goes from your lips to your neck. You: Michael? MJ: ssshh. Don't fight it. MJ: He sucks on your neck, leaving hickeys behind. MJ: Do you trust me now? You: Fine you won. You kissed him again but he walked away. MJ: Have fun taking a bath sexy. *Michael closes the door* You let the towel fall down the ground and went into the bathtub, but then you noticed something.