Chapter 37

MJ: Who was that? You: The nurse. MJ: Nahhh that wasn't a nurse. You: what was it than? MJ: That was peter pan! You giggle: You are so cute. Take some rest sweetheart. MJ: Okay. Michael closes his eyes and goes to sleep. *Bill walks in* Bill: What did the nurse say? You: She just asked how he felt. I told her he is a little high of the Morphine and he felt a little numb. If something happenes or if we need something, we have to press the alarm button. Bill: Alright. *You yawn* Bill: How long have you been here? You: uhmm i don't know, i guess like...7/8 hours. Bill: Omg! You should take some rest. You: No i need to keep an eye on Michael. Bill: i'll keep an eye on Michael and you go get some sleep. You: fine. You walked to the little couch in the room and layed on it. Bill: Are you serious? You: What? Bill: I'm going to ask for another bed. Bill walks out the room and asked a nurse for another bed. Nurse: Why do you need another bed? Bill: His girlfriend stays with him until he can leave. But she's been here for like 8 hours. I said she needed some rest. Nurse: Alright, i'll get a bed for her. Bill: Thank you ma'am. Bill walked back to the room. Bill: The nurse is getting you a bed. You: Thank you Bill. You looked at Michael. He looks so adorable when he sleeps. Bill: Do you like him? You: Huh what? Bill: Do you like him? You: I don't know... *You are trying to hide your blushing cheeks* Bill: i think he like you a lot. I mean there have been a lot of girls in Neverland, but they leave the day after. You: One night stands huh? Bill laughs: Yeah. Can't believe that some people still think he is gay. *You laugh* Bill: But everytime a girl stays longer, he likes the girl. You: Really? What happened to the last girl? Bill: She left him. You: Why? Bill: I don't know. Michael was heart broken about it, but since you came he is much happier. You: heartbreaks are the worst. *knock knock* Bill opens the door. Nurse: Hi! I have the bed, but first i have to move Michael. You: He's sleeping now. Nurse: That's no problem. The nurse gently moved Michael more to the window. Bill: Don't move him to the window!