Season 3, chapter 22

*It's quiet* You: What the heck happened in the room?! MJ: I don't want to explain it all. All i can say is that Naomi is sick and i'm glad she goes to prison. You: Are you okay? *You caress his back* MJ: i'm just pissed! People won't let me rest or leave me alone! I'm sick of it! I just want to be with my daughter alone! I want those sick people out of here! You: Baby calm down. They're gone. You're here with me and Paris. It's gonna be fine, really. Here let's sit down and wait for Paris.

*You sit down with Michael. You grab his hand and give him a kiss on the cheek.*

MJ: How are you feeling? You: I'm okay. MJ: And the baby? You: I think the baby is doing great. Just relax okay baby? Everything is fine. Maybe get some sleep? MJ: No, i'm okay. I don't need sleep. It's not like i can fall asleep right now. You: But you haven't slept the whole night! You went to work and then rushed to the hospital. How can you not be tired? MJ: I'm tired. But i can't sleep. I barely fall asleep on my own. You: Wait what? What do you mean not falling asleep on your own?

MJ: I need stuff to fall asleep. But i need a new doctor. My other doctor is going to retire. You: Why didn't you tell me? MJ: I don't want you to be worried about me all the time. I'm doing fine okay. You: So who's going to be your new personal doctor then? MJ: I'll make sure Frank finds someone good. Wait let me call him right now.

*Michael grabs his phone and dials Franks number.*

Frank: Hey Michael, how is Paris doing? MJ: She's okay. Hey i called you because i wanted to ask if you could search a new personal doctor for my sleeping problems. Frank: Yeah of course! Let me do some research and call people, i'll find a good doctor for you Michael. MJ: Thank you Frank. How is it going over there? Frank: it's going great Michael. You can tell some of the crewlids are a little nervous. But they're doing a great job. You hired good people. MJ: I know how to hire good people Frank. Call me when you found a doctor for me. Frank: I'll do Michael. *Paris runs out of the room* Paris: DADDY!! *She smiles and runs to Michael*