Chapter 16

You looked behind you. You: Hey! You stood up and walked over to Michael. You: How is prince? MJ: He has the flu. He just need to rest and eat. You: Okay, i'll get him some pancakes. MJ: Thanks. You walked to the kitchen and put some pancake on a plate. You walked upstairs to Prince. You: Hi Prince. Prince: Hi. You: I have some pancakes for you. Prince: I'm not hungry. You: You have to eat sweetheart. That's what the doctor said. Prince: Okay then. You gave the plate to Prince. *He starts to eat* Prince: This is yummy! Did you make these? You: I did, for you! Prince: Thanks! You: Well i'll go downstairs, if you need anything then yell okay. Prince: okay. You walked downstairs. MJ: Is he eating? You: He is! MJ: Thank you so much! You: No problem Michael. Uhmmm Michael? MJ: Yeah? You: Is it okay if i go home and get my clothes and stuff. MJ: Are you coming back? You: Yes, if that's okay ofcorse. MJ: Yes! I want you here. You: But how am i going to get home safely without the press knowing? MJ: Bill! You: Jesus you don't have to yell. MJ: Sorry. *he laughed* Bill: What is it?! MJ: Can you bring y/n home, so she can get her clothes? Bill: Ofcorse! MJ: After that bring her back here. Make sure no one sees her. Bill: Okay Michael. Are you ready? You: I'm ready to go! See you later Michael. MJ: See you soon. You and Bill walked out and went into the limo. Bill brought you home. *you open the door* You had a weird feeling. You walked into your livingroom and got scared to death.