Season 3, chapter 23

MJ: I gotta go Frank. Frank: Okay bye Michael. MJ: Bye. *Michael hangs up the phone and falls on his knees to hug Paris* MJ: Hi sweetheart! Omg thank god you're okay. Susie: It's a little cut but keep an eye on it. Here are some antibiotics. She meeds to take 2 a day. You: Thank you so much Susie. Susie: No problem, have nice day. MJ: You too.

*The receptionist comes back with the drinks*

Receptionist: Here you go! *The receptionist gives Michael a cup with orange juice and gives you a cup of coffee.* You: Thank you. MJ: Thank you. Receptionist: No problem. *You, Michael and Paris walk back to the car where Bill is waiting* Bill: How is our little princess? Paris: I'm good! *Michael smiles* Bill: That's great!

*Bill opens the door for Paris. Paris climbs in the car*

Bill: How did it go? MJ: She's okay. Nothing to worry about. Bill: Good. *You and Michael get in. Bill starts the car and drives to Neverland* You: What did Frank say? MJ: He's going to find a doctor for my sleeping problems. I trust Frank with this. He'll find a good one. You: Are you sure? I mean i can look for someone. MJ: It's fine babe. If you just focus on the baby then it'll be fine. You: If you say so...

*Michael puts his hand in your shoulder. You're drinking your coffee.*

MJ: Really...it's gonna be okay. You: Okay. Paris: THIS ORANGE JUICE IS GOOD! *You and Michael laugh* MJ: Haha is it? Paris: YEAH! *Michael giggles and hugs Paris*

•20 minutes later - 21:38 P.M.•

Bill: We're here! Paris: Yeeey! MJ: Time to go to bed for you Paris. Paris: No! MJ: Yes. Paris: No! MJ: If you go to bed you'll see the surprise we have for you tomorrow! Paris: A surprise?! MJ: Yeah! So are you going to bed? Paris: Okay daddy. MJ: That's my princess! *You all walk out the car* You: I'l take Paris to bed, you can take some rest. MJ: You're amazing. Thank you babe. *Michael kisses you. You walk upstairs and bring Paris to bed*